Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You may be looking for:
Marines and medics (or MnM or M&M) is a terran StarCraft strategy. The medics heal damage caused by the enemy and stimpacks. The marines can stay in the field longer and/or deal more damage faster with medic support. Multiple medics should be used; a medic cannot heal herself, but may be healed by other medics.
Overwhelm the medicsEdit
- Concentrate fire. A unit may only be healed by one medic at a time. Deal damage faster than the medic can heal.
- Use attacks and abilities that damage multiple units at once and/or over time. Keep draining the medics' energy.
Stop the medicsEdit
- Drain their energy. Science vessels and dark archons have abilities to completely reduce energy levels to zero.
- Kill the medics quickly. Queens may use Spawn Broodling. The dark archon's Feedback may also severely wound or kill the medic outright.
- Disable the medics. The dark archon's Maelstrom will temporarily stop the medics and marines from attacking, healing, or moving.
Use the terrainEdit
- Kite. Launch raids from beyond terrain impassable to infantry.
- Engage from higher ground. Offset the marines' firepower by increasing their chance of missing.
Deal high damageEdit
- Siege tanks, reavers, and lurkers are among the options that can deal damage quickly enough to render medic healing to be useless.