You may be looking for:
Marines and medics (or MnM or M&M) is a terran StarCraft strategy. The medics heal damage caused by the enemy and stimpacks. The marines can stay in the field longer and/or deal more damage faster with medic support. Multiple medics should be used; a medic cannot heal herself, but may be healed by other medics.
Overwhelm the medicsEdit
- Concentrate fire. A unit may only be healed by one medic at a time. Deal damage faster than the medic can heal.
- Use attacks and abilities that damage multiple units at once and/or over time. Keep draining the medics' energy.
Stop the medicsEdit
- Drain their energy. Science vessels and dark archons have abilities to completely reduce energy levels to zero.
- Kill the medics quickly. Queens may use Spawn Broodling. The dark archon's Feedback may also severely wound or kill the medic outright.
- Disable the medics. The dark archon's Maelstrom will temporarily stop the medics and marines from attacking, healing, or moving.
Use the terrainEdit
- Kite. Launch raids from beyond terrain impassable to infantry.
- Engage from higher ground. Offset the marines' firepower by increasing their chance of missing.
Deal high damageEdit
- Siege tanks, reavers, and lurkers are among the options that can deal damage quickly enough to render medic healing to be useless.