Meal, Ready-to-Eat (MRE) is a self-contained food supply used by terrans. They are found in both emergency supplies and as part of standard dining. For the most part, MREs are sub-standard in quality of substance and taste.
Despite their self-contained nature, MREs have expiration dates.
Known MRE FoodstuffsEdit
Peach Cobbler is a dessert contained in about 1 in 600 MREs and is apparently the only thing that actually tastes good in an MRE. For those lucky enough to receive an MRE containing a cobbler, he/she can expect all matter of proposed trade-offs and bribes to come their way from their fellow diners.
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken Supreme
- Chipped Beef Deluxe (single type of MRE)
- Chocolate Surprise (a type of dessert)
- "Gray-brown something" (side-dish)
- "Gray-green something" (main course)
- Mashed potato
- No. 10 standard desert cake
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Golden, Christie (May 22, 2007). StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga #1: Firstborn. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-7434-7125-3.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Mesta, Gabriel (July 1, 2001). StarCraft: Shadow of the Xel'Naga. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-671-04149-5.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Golden, Christie (November 27, 2007). StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga #2: Shadow Hunters. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0-7434-7126-8.
- ↑ Bogdanove, Kal-El. "The Fightin' SceeVees." (May 30, 2013). Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft Lore: The Fightin' SceeVees. Accessed 2013-05-30
The list of authors can be seen in the page history of Meal, Ready-to-Eat.
Wikipedia content was licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License prior to June 15, 2009 is. Wikipedia content from June 15, 2009, and StarCraft Wiki content, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported).