Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
By season 8, it had become unpopular, and Blizzard felt it still had balance issues. As a result, it was removed. Blizzard is working on Metalopolis LE as a replacement.
Metalopolis features towering spires of buildings, along with an artificial plateau that rises on top of one of these pillars of concrete, actually featuring grass – something that stands in stark contrast to the surrounding metal jungle. With Mengsk and wolf statues spread throughout the area, numerous establishments and companies make their mark on the city, both in architecture and advertising. Through billboards and hovering platforms, products are advertised as well. The city is known to feature the following establishments, many of which are in corporate chains:
- Adam's Place
- Allen's Karaoke Pub
- BJ's Clam Shack
- Cineplex 5000
- Doc Adams Cyber Implants
- F.E.D. Global Elite Control
- Goraion Systems
- Jenny VZ's Liquor
- Rob's Guns
- Singularity Travel Agency
In May, 2011, it stood as the third most favorite 1v1 map in the game.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II. (Activision Blizzard) Map: Metalopolis (in English). 2010.
- ↑ Kaivax. 2011-07-25. Season 3 Ladder Map Changes. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2011-07-26.
- ↑ David Kim. 2011-10-25. Season 4 - 1v1 Ladder Map Changes. 2011-11-10.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. 2012-06-08. Season 8 Map Pool Update. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2012-06-08.
- ↑ 2011-05-07, Melee Map Madness. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2011-05-10