Mira's Mercs is a terran mercenary organization led by Mira Han. Members of War Pigs, Hammer Securities, Spartan Company, and the Siege Breakers were hired to fight alongside their troops. It is based out of Deadman's Port, Deadman's Rock.
During the Second Great War, the group was hired by Colonel Orlan to protect him from Raynor's Raiders. However, Han was familiar with both Jim Raynor and Matt Horner and after receiving their payment of 6000 minerals, turned against Orlan. The colonel and his forces were defeated, and Mira held the colonel prisoner for Jim Raynor.
After Sarah Kerrigan was de-infested, the group sheltered Valerian and Raynor from the Dominion in Dead Man's Rock. However, the Terran Dominion discovered their presence, and sent a force to intercept them. Mira's Mercs fought off the Dominion while the Dominion Renegades escaped.
Later in the Second Great War after the capture of Jim Raynor by the Terran Dominion, Matt Horner approached Mira Hahn to use the services of Colonel Orlan to find where Raynor was being held. However, Han refused, and Mira's Mercs fought against the Hyperion and its crew as they destroyed their fleets and space platforms. Mira's Mercs were defeated, and they released Orlan to Raynor's Raiders.
- The group's decal can be earned in StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty by completion of the Team Random 500 achievement.
- The symbol of Mira's Mercs appears in the background of the Warhead Junction may of Heroes of the Storm.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Cutthroat (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Golden, Christie (November 6, 2012). StarCraft II: Flashpoint. Simon & Schuster (Gallery Books). ISBN 978-1451-65962-7.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Heart of the Swarm, With Friends Like These... (in English). 2013-03-12.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). July 27, 2010