Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article or section contains information about StarCraft: Ghost, which has been declared non-canon. Elements may be taken as 'flavor lore' however.
Mobile factories appeared in StarCraft: Ghost.
The Mobile Conflict game mode in the game involved two teams of terran players trying to capture a mobile fortress and bring it to their bases, Red Base and Blue Base. The units could be dropped off with Grizzlies.
An infested version of the factory also existed.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Mar Sara StarCraft: Ghost Mobile Conflict. Mar Sara Mobile Conflict map. Accessed 2009-03-19.
- ↑ Source: BlizzCon 2005 StarCraft: Ghost information. StarCraft: Ghost introduction. Artist: Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-08.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment staff. Multiplayer. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2008-07-01.
- ↑ BlizzCon 2005 StarCraft: Ghost information. Terran Vehicles. Artist: Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-08.
- ↑ Starcraft Ghost [XBOX/PS2/GC - Cancelled. Fore Games, accessed on 2011-07-20