Praetor is a protoss rank of high standing and prestige. A coveted rank, a protoss requires a fair amount of skill and experience to obtain it, Artanis being the youngest praetor in protoss history at the age of 262. The exact role of a praetor is not entirely clear, though leading forces into battle and decision making are among them.
Steward of the Templar
The Steward of the Templar is a term that, as of yet, has only been applied to Praetor Fenix.
- Artanis (retconned or also held the rank of executor, promoted to hierarch)
- Azimar (Dark Templar, also referred to as prelate)
- Muadun (formerly)
- Zeratul (also referred to as prelate)
- ↑ Underwood, Peter, Bill Roper, Chris Metzen and Jeffrey Vaughn. StarCraft (Manual). Irvine, Calif.: Blizzard Entertainment, 1998.
- ↑ Rosenberg, Aaron (May 23, 2006). StarCraft: Queen of Blades. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0-7434-7133-6.
- ↑ Elder, Josh (w), Ramanda Kamarga (p), Angie Nathalia (i), Junadi (i). "Do No Harm." In StarCraft: Frontline: Volume 3 (paperback binding), pp. 48-89. Tokyopop, July 14, 2009. ISBN 978-1427-80832-5.
- ↑ Elder, Josh (w), Ramanda Kamarga (p), Faisalz et al (i). "Voice in the Darkness." In StarCraft: Frontline: Volume 4 (paperback binding), pp. 72-113. Tokyopop, October 1, 2009. ISBN 978-1427-81698-6.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment Staff. 2007-11-21. The Story so Far... Part 1: StarCraft. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-11-21.