Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following section contains information from a previous version of StarCraft II which is no longer valid.
Fast air fighter
It appeared to be analogous in unit balance to the Valkyrie frigate of StarCraft: Brood War. It fired multiple weapons, making it powerful against groups of weaker ships but weak against heavily-armored ships like the battlecruiser. The weapon was called Flurry.
It was also to be the basic air combat unit for the terran faction. The Predator was constructed at the starport, and did not require any other research or further buildings to construct, allowing it to take advantage of the reactor's additional build queue.
The Predator could only engage enemy air targets, and was incapable of attacking enemy ground troops.
- Starting ability?
- Cost: 3 seconds
- "Convert the Predator into Intercept Mode. In this mode it will attempt to shoot down incoming fire."
The Predator was equipped with a point defense laser system which destroyed incoming enemy projectiles.
- In StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, the griffon appears very similar to the predator, and may use a modified predator model.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 BlizzCon Statistics 1 Shacknews.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 BlizzCon Statistics 2 Shacknews.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Source: StarCraft Wire. Artist: Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2008-08-22.
- ↑ Karune. 2007-11-05. StarCraft II Q&A - Batch 20. Battle.net StarCraft II General Discussion Forum. Accessed 2007-11-05.
- ↑ Shoemaker, Brad. 2007-08-03. BlizzCon 07: Starcraft II Hands-On -- The Terrans. GameSpot. Accessed 2007-09-22.
- ↑ Karune. 2007-08-24. StarCraft II Q&A - Batch 10. StarCraft II General Discussion Forums. Accessed 2007-08-24.