Following the Brood War, it was employed by the Terran Dominion to design the AH/G-24 Banshee. It won the contract to provide the G-226 medical transport's laser scalpels and auto-sutures by being the lowest bidder. The accuracy and precision of these tools were questioned by the troops.
Medivacs can heal two targets at once.
This new healing AI enables the medivac to acquire and heal two targets simultaneously, allowing the medivac to expend its energy faster keeping troops alive and in fighting condition. Never again will you be saddened by the sight of a squad of dead marines and a live medivac with half its energy reserves.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Dietz, William C. (April 6, 2010). StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils. Simon & Schuster (Gallery Books). ISBN 978-1416-55084-6.
- ↑ 2007-08-23. Banshee. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-02
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Armory units (in English). 2010.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. Project Blackstone, accessed on 2013-02-06
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Armory upgrades (in English). 2010.