Psionic transfer (referred to as "ghosting" by the Terran Dominion) is a type of psionic power utilized by adepts. This ability allows them to project an invulnerable image of themselves and teleport to its location after a short period of time. This ability is useful for scouting enemy positions or circumnavigating defensive emplacements.
Projects an invulnerable psionic image that can move but not attack. After 7 seconds, the adept teleports to the image’s location. The shade may be canceled at any time, and the adept won't teleport.
- ↑ Barba, Rick. StarCraft Field Manual (hardcover). Insight Editions, November 17, 2015.
- ↑ Legacy of the Void Units, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2015-04-18
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 2015-04-14, Legacy of the Void Beta: Balance Update Preview. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-04-17
- ↑ Adept, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2015-12-01
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void beta. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). March 31, 2015
- ↑ 2015-03-31, StarCraft II Legacy of the Void Beta Release Patch Notes. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-04-03