Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Psionic transfer (referred to as "ghosting" by the Terran Dominion) is a type of psionic power utilized by adepts. This ability allows them to project an invulnerable image of themselves and teleport to its location after a short period of time. This ability is useful for scouting enemy positions or circumnavigating defensive emplacements.
Projects an invulnerable psionic image that can move but not attack. After 7 seconds, the adept teleports to the image’s location. The shade may be canceled at any time, and the adept won't teleport.
- ↑ Barba, Rick. StarCraft Field Manual (hardcover). Insight Editions, November 17, 2015.
- ↑ Legacy of the Void Units, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2015-04-18
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 2015-04-14, Legacy of the Void Beta: Balance Update Preview. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-04-17
- ↑ Adept, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2015-12-01
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void beta. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). March 31, 2015
- ↑ 2015-03-31, StarCraft II Legacy of the Void Beta Release Patch Notes. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-04-03