You may be looking for:
The Purifier is a type of mothership variant.
Purifiers are capable of laying waste to entire planets. are protected by plasma shield technology that is impenetrable to terran attacks, if maintained by several nexus; destroying them drops its shields.
A purifier was used by High Executor Selendis to attack the terran colony on Haven during the Second Great War; the protoss detected zerg infestation spores amongst the colonists and moved to liquidate them. Commander Jim Raynor refused to condemn the colonists who had not yet manifested symptoms of infestation. The ship was destroyed by Raynor's Raiders and the colony was saved.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). July 27, 2010 (Play Guide blurbs)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Safe Haven (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. Vivendi Games. Mission: For Aiur!. (in English). November 10, 2015
- ↑ 2007-05-19. Gameplay Trailer. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-08-12.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II Map Editor. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). July 27, 2010