Aside from Kerrigan, characters included Jim Raynor, Arcturus Mengsk, Rory Swann, Tychus Findlay, Ariel Hanson and an owl named Schmendrick. One of the goals of the game was to give wax lips to Raynor while riding a unicorn.
In the wake of the Brood War, many are still struggling to find their way amid the swath of destruction left by the clash of the terrans, protoss, and zerg. But one journey in particular will prove to be more harrowing, more challenging, and more epic than anything yet seen: the journey of the Queen of Blades.
To bring this story of betrayal, love, action, drama, comedy, life, death, destiny, freedom, war, peace, hope, despair, and epic adventure to life, you'll have the power of written language at your fingertips. Our game designers spent years in order to harness the force of words with a simple yet powerful interface to immerse you in the StarCraft universe like you've never been before. The result of this momentous effort is the Adventuring Game Ingine. Using a revolutionary technology known as a TEXT PARSER, you will guide the Queen of Blades on a quest to save the Swarm from ultimate destruction. This cutting edge of natural human interface development will allow you to save the galaxy or destroy it... with your words.
- Sweeping saxophone soundtrack
- Literary consultation from A Couple of Dudes from Mar Sara
- Comes on 17 floppy disks
- A revolutionary new Digital Rights Management (DRM) scheme in 5 easy steps:
- Open the Spin-A-Spacer DRM application on any smart phone*
- Line up the spacer faces to reveal the page/word matrix value
- Consult your player guide / lore manual, and turn to the appropriate page
- Use the special 3d lenticular glasses to decode the margin text and find the keyword passphrase
- Enter the special passphrase into the on-screen prompt
- Speak “OK” clearly and audibly into the device’s audio input
- ENJOY! (Occassionally, you may be asked to call a toll-free 800 number to verify your identity)