Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You may be looking for:
The reactor is a terran add-on in StarCraft II. It lengthens the build queue by three slots and allows two units to be built simultaneously (this requires pushing the hotkey twice or selecting the unit icon twice, otherwise only one unit is built).
A structure may not be attached to both a reactor and a tech lab at once.
Enhanced unit production add-on
2 units to be built simultaneously
Wings of LibertyEdit
In the StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty single-player campaign, access to reactor functionality for command centers and planetary fortresses is unlocked via 15 protoss research points and at the cost of automated refineries.
Command Center Reactor
We now have the ability to train two SCVs simultaneously, allowing our early mineral and vespene production to ramp up twice as quickly. This breakthrough, made possibly by recent insights into protoss containment fields, should help us get a stronger foothold early in future missions.
The following section contains information from a previous version of StarCraft II which is no longer valid.
The reactor was previously known as the nuclear reactor. The main goal of its design was to have a visual distinction from the tech lab, so it was built to raise out of the ground and gain more height, while the tech lab is low and lengthens out.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Protoss research (in English). 2010.
- ↑ 2007-09-13. Gameplay Video - Terran. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-14.
- ↑ 2011, SC2: Terran Add Ons. Deviantart, accessed on 2011-03-19
- ↑ Karune. 2008-04-24. StarCraft II Q&A Batch 36: ScreenCraft. Battle.net StarCraft II General Discussion Forums. Accessed 2008-04-24.
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy staff. 2009-04-04. Terran Buildings Information. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2009-05-10.