Zerg infested world
Redstone III is a volcanic planet in the Koprulu sector which has a major geological fracture cataclysm in part of its northern hemisphere.
Terran mining guilds vied to secure mining rights prior to the Guild Wars.
With the planet abandoned, Gabriel Tosh established an operation to mine minerals with trace quantities of jorium. The mining area suffered frequent lava surges which flooded the low ground where the minerals were, and was threatened by the zerg. Progress was slow. Tosh rejuvenated the effort by hiring Raynor's Raiders, who finished the job.
- Redstone was first featured in the Zerg Reveal Trailer.
- A miniature dancing Diablo is present on one of the lava-flooded islands.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, The Devil's Playground (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Ariel Hanson (in English). 2010.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Conversations after The Devil's Playground (in English). 2010
- ↑ 2008-03-18. Zerg Reveal Trailer. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2008-03-21.