You may be looking for:
Riksville was a terran settlement on Mar Sara, located at the base of Mount Jacobs north of the Dust Bowl and west of Backwater Station and White Rock. It was set among a series of canyons, two bridges being the points of entry. It existed prior to the Great War, but was a lawless settlement. Valla de Hunter was known to solve the disputes that arose in the town faster than anyone else.
Riksville appeared in the 2008 build of StarCraft II, in the mission "Zero Hour". In the final product, the mission plays more or less identically, but takes place in Backwater Station. In the map editor files for "Liberation Day," the town square of Backwater Station is labeled as Rikersville Town Square. The town is referenced in Heroes of the Storm flavor text.
- ↑ 2008-14-10 BlizzCon 2008: Bar Scene Part 2 (Cam) HD. Gametrailers. Accessed 2008-6-11
- ↑ 2008-14-10, BlizzCon 2008: Third Mission Gameplay (Cam) HD. Gametrailers. Accessed on 2008-11-07
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Blizzard Entertainment. Heroes of the Storm (Blizzard Entertainment) (in English). June 2, 2015
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Zero Hour (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Liberation Day (in English). 2010-07-27.