Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following section contains information from a previous version of StarCraft II which is no longer valid.
During development, the role of the warren changed several times. Initially the building served as a queen's nest, later repurposed as an ultralisk cavern, and then repurposed again to various other things. Effectively, while the design team liked its look, they had difficulty finding a use for it. Eventually the roach warren was decided upon.
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy staff. 2008-03-13. Zerg - Buildings. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2008-03-22.
- ↑ StarCraft II Zerg Gameplay sAvIoR vs HwaSin
- ↑ 2010-02-28, StarCraft II Beta Game Images. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed on 2010-06-02
- ↑ 2011, SC2: Roach Warren. Deviantart, accessed on 2011-07-01
- ↑ Crygil. 2010-03-25. Patch Notes - Beta Patch 6. Battle.net StarCraft II General Beta Forum. Accessed 2010-03-25.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II beta. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). February 18, 2010