|Schezar's Zerg Swarm|
|De Facto Leader|
At least two broods
2500 (upon destruction of the cerebrate)
Alan Schezar and his Schezar's Scavengers raided Aiur. They obtained special protoss technology from a temple, which could be used by ghosts, along with khaydarin crystals, to control a cerebrate.
The enslaved zerg were first observed by Terran Dominion Alpha Squadron sent to an unidentified jungle planet in order to break up one of Alan Schezar's smuggling scams. The enslaved zerg worked to defend Schezar, but were still defeated.
The same zerg, along with a cerebrate, were seen in another battle. Dominion emperor Arcturus Mengsk ordered the Alpha Squadron detachment to destroy the cerebrate, which was commanding numerous zerg forces which would fight alongside the Scavengers. The Scavengers had captured a number of high templar and were holding them here. The Scavengers also held Praetor Mojo in stasis on Aiur, but Mojo was able to contact science vessel commander Magellan to inform him of his plight. He told them not to kill the cerebrate as Schezar could just get a new one, while he could do worse things with the khaydarin crystals taken from the high templar. Magellan and his companion Tom Kazansky decided to disobey the order to destroy the cerebrate and instead rescued the protoss.
The enslavement came to an end when the former Alpha Squadron detachment rescued Mojo and joined forces with his "boys". Unfortunately the Torrasque was unleashed against them. While the allies destroyed it, it simply reincarnated near its cerebrate and would attack again and again. Magellan noted that the Torrasque's genetic signature was similar to the cerebrate's and Mojo theorized that slaying the cerebrate would prevent the resurrection of the Torrasque.
The cerebrate was destroyed, eventually breaking the power Schezar held over the zerg.
The Dark Templar terrorist, Ulrezaj, enslaved numerous zerg forces on Korhal with warped khaydarin crystals, and they fought alongside the Schezar's Scavengers. Protoss forces led by Zeratul arrived there in order to recover a stolen khaydarin crystal (mistaking the warped crystal for the real thing). Seeing terrans once again fighting alongside the zerg, Mojo mistook these forces for ones controlled by Alan Schezar.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 StarCraft. Vivendi Games. Mission: Enslavers bonus campaign, mission 3B: "The Final Blow" (in English). 1998.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 1999-02-05. Enslavers: Dark Vengeance Episode I: The Rescue. StarCraft Compendium Map Archives. Accessed 2007-12-15.
- ↑ StarCraft. Vivendi Games. Mission: Enslavers bonus campaign, mission 1: "Schezar's Scavengers" (in English). 1998.
- ↑ StarCraft. Vivendi Games. Mission: Enslavers bonus campaign, mission 2A: "Playing with Fire" (in English). 1998.
- ↑ StarCraft: Brood War. Vivendi Games. Mission: Enslavers: Dark Vengeance bonus campaign, episode III: "Nemesis" (in English). 1999-04-09. StarCraft Map Archives