Scientists continually advance technology and knowledge.
- Main article: Terran scientists
StarCraft Terran Game UnitsEdit
Civilians have been used to represent scientists in numerous missions.
StarCraft II Game UnitsEdit
Scientists are used in some StarCraft II missions, such as Engine of Destruction and Piercing the Shroud.
Protoss Advance/Experimental Facility ScientistsEdit
PAX worked on the boundaries of protoss science in an isolated laboratory, going beyond ethical boundaries. It was destroyed by an experiment which got out of control.
StarCraft II portrait of a female terran scientist
StarCraft II portrait of a male terran scientist
- ↑ StarCraft. Vivendi Games. Mission: Precursor bonus campaign, mission 3: "Den of the Beast" (in English). 1998-09-03. Map Archives: Precursor Campaign.
- ↑ StarCraft: Retribution. WizardWorks Software. Terran campaign: “Strongarm”, mission 4: “Slaughter at Station 12” (in English). 1998.
- ↑ StarCraft: Retribution. WizardWorks Software. Zerg campaign: Dynamic Evolution, mission 7: “Guardians of the Stone” (in English). 1998.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Engine of Destruction (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Piercing the Shroud (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Furman, Simon (w), Tomás Aira (p, i), German Erramouspe (i). "Creep." In StarCraft: Frontline: Volume 2 (paperback binding), pp. 26-67. Tokyopop, January 1, 2009. ISBN 1427-80831-7.