You may be looking for:
StarCraft II version history covers the history of StarCraft II patches.
Balance Update 5.13.13
- Spore Crawler damage increased from 15 + 15 vs. biological to 15 + 30 vs. biological
- Fixed a crash that could occasionally occur while playing the Heart of the Swarm campaign.
2012, December 4 Balance Update
- Raven seeker missile upgrade removed.
- Infested Terran eggs health down from 100 to 70
- Fungal Growth range down from 9 to 8
Antiga Shipyard 1.5.0 Balance v1.0
As of August 2012, Blizzard began a playtest of post patch 1.5 changes in the Antiga Shipyard map.
Creep tumor build radius, vision radius, and creep spread radius decreased from 10 to 8.
Raven movement acceleration increased from 2 to 2.25.
Raven movement speed increased from 2.25 to 2.5.
The upcoming patch 1.5 was expected to be the largest content patch ever for StarCraft II, and will prepare the way for StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. It includes the Arcade feature, improved custom game visibility, art tools and changes to the social interface.
The patch underwent an open beta test.
New Balance Updates
In May 2012, Blizzard updated the game in each region instead of using a patch. Blizzard will no longer use the PTR system to test balance changes, instead using the Antiga Shipyard map for testing purposes instead.
Balance Update 5.10.12
Balance Update 5.10.12 was released on May 10, 2012.
- Observer build time decreased from 40 to 30 seconds
- Overlord movement speed increased from 0.4687 to 0.586
- Queen anti-ground weapon attack range increased from 3 to 5
May 2012 Test
Overlord movement speed increased to 0.586, up from 0.4687. Upgraded overlord movement speed unchanged.
Queen starting energy increased to 50, up from 25. (Removed in a test version.)
Queen anti-ground weapon attack range increased from 3 to 5.
Observer build time decreased to 30, down from 40.
David Kim posted a situation report explaining several changes.
Day 1 Patch
- ↑ From downloading this patch on that date.
|StarCraft II patches and balance updates · Call to Action|