March 5, 2013 - version 220.127.116.1192
- Global Play is now live.
- Players can now easily switch between regions via the new “Regions” button on the StarCraft II login screen.
- Your game language and user interface will not change when you change regions.
- Your character profiles and ladder data are unique to each region.
- When your region’s game servers are undergoing maintenance, you may be able to play in a different region that is not down for maintenance.
- For more information, please visit our Global Play FAQ on our support site.
- StarCraft II will no longer download upcoming patch data while the game is running.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to change their language if patch data was not 100% downloaded via the game launcher.
- Fixed several issues causing the game to turn unresponsive when pausing and leaving the game in various states.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the game to run low on video memory.
- Fixed a desync that could occur between Mac and PC if an AI was scouted with a cloaked unit.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in rare situations when force-quitting StarCraft II.
- Fixed a number of crashes that could occur when viewing and rewinding replays.
- Fixed an issue where players could not hear voice chat when using the FMod provider.
- The language selection dropdown should no longer display an incorrect language.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing some Arcade games when using a custom hotkey profile.
- Fixed a countdown display issue when utilizing the Take Command feature in the Korean and Taiwanese game clients.
- It is now possible to properly un-bookmark Arcade maps from outside of the Bookmark page.
- Fixed a number of issues related to the “only officers will be shown” warning text reserved for Groups with large rosters.
- Clans and Groups rosters are no longer sorted in reverse order.
- Clans and Groups are now defined properly in chat when typing in a game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when creating a Clan or Group using certain combinations of special characters.
- Fixed a display issue that could occur when scrolling down a large Group roster list.
- It is now possible to use special characters in Clan and Group names.
- It is now possible to use spaces in the names of groups in the Russian game client.
- Fixed an issue for players in Korean or Taiwanese game clients who were unable to add Battle Tag friends in certain situations.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when double-clicking an .SC2Map file while the editor was downloading required dependencies.