These are items that need work! Add items that need work here, and remove those that are completed.
- Creating Hyperion room articles.
- Consolidate the many little achievements articles into larger ones, in the style of "StarCraft_II: Wings of Liberty achievements". Achievements that are mission specific should go into their parent mission articles. New achievement articles should be:
- Split unit and possible building articles into lore and gameplay articles as set out by MOS:UNITLORE and MOS:UNITGAME.
- Create battle.net splash page references.
- Ensure lore articles are categorized correctly.
- Create individual articles for SCI missions
- Convert "episode" articles (eg. StarCraft Episode I) into synopses linking to mission articles.
- Ensuring lore articles retain lore images, while gameplay articles get the gameplay images. This is especially important for the unit information boxes.
- The old StarCraft Compendium on Battle.net site had the address changed from "www.battle.net/scc" to "classic.battle.net/scc" when the new Battle.net site appeared in June/July. Those corrections should be made on the SC1 map pages.
- Changing old references. There are still references to old information, eg preview videos, on the wiki. Often the information is out-of-date, and even if it isn't, it's still a better idea to use the "modern" references. The most important examples are the "Story So Far" and old Battle.net StarCraft II unit links.
- Removing redirects with Template:Link. Check navigation box links.
- Canon branching templates need to state whether they're "A" or "B" canon. (Discussions need to be made about Belly of the Beast/Shatter the Sky, but the other changes can be made immediately.)
- Create and fill lore navigation boxes:
- Use Template:Documentation for all templates.
- Hero abilities templates (such as HeroStimPack) need to be created and distributed among the hero units.
- Tech tree templates (probably based on tree or imagemapping). A basic template would be important for the inevitable NPC factions such as the Tal'darim, or for other modes such as Co-Op Missions.
- Creating upgradeboxes/ability boxes for Wings of Liberty armory upgrades. Many need their editlink entry changed to editname.
- Listing of multiplayer maps (currently only up to date till end of beta)