Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StarCraft courses are courses on StarCraft taught at official institutions.
Kang Min, aka "Nal_rA", is teaching a course at a Korean college.
Game Theory With Application in StarCraftEdit
Game Theory With Application in StarCraft was a course on StarCraft being held at the University of California Berkeley in 2009.
The course was taught by Alan Feng, Anthony Chen and Sherwin Mahbod. Some of the lectures have been recorded and made available to the viewing public. It was run through DeCal, the Program for Democratic Education, a student-run organization on the UC Berkeley campus. It is worth two units of pass/fail at the university and does not grant a letter or number grade.
IDS 2935: “21st Century Skills in Starcraft”Edit
University of Florida PhD candidate Nate Polling is teaching an online course about StarCraft II, focusing on resource management and applications in business. The course does not affect a student's GPA and has strict requirements.
- ↑ Elke 'Binteh' Mahy. 2009-09-10. Nal_rA is to teach StarCraft at a Korean college. SK Gaming. Accessed 2009-09-11.
- ↑ Ben Strauss. 2010-08-27. Starcraft II Now Offered As Course Study at University of Florida. Industry Gamers. Accessed 2010-08-29.
- StarCraft Decal 2009. StarCraft Decal 2009. Accessed 2009-02-28.
- Danny Internets. 2009-01-29. University of California at Berkeley Starcraft Course is the real deal (article correction). Counterfeit Culture. Accessed 2009-02-28.
- Kris Pigna. 2009-01-28. UC Berkeley Offering a Course Dedicated to Starcraft. 1up News. Accessed 2009-02-28.