You may be looking for:
This article or section concerns fan-created content.
Despite the simplified cartoonish art style of the series, the units are still surprisingly recognizable as the unit they are intended to be (especially the Zergling, depicted in the animations as cute and playful puppy-like creatures). Many of the episodes parody common situations encountered in gameplay, such as the annoying and intrusive Protoss announcer, or Zerg queens being slow off creep, which is exaggerated to humorous levels.
Season 1 takes place in a grassy area. It features the 3 races trying to destroy each other's bases.
Season 2 takes place in the volcanic area of Lava Flow, apparently below the area depicted in season one. Season two's release roughly corresponded (As well as being based on) with the release of StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm.
Season 3 takes place in a wasteland area. It features the infestor, referred to by fans as Derpfestor, creating an army of all 3 races by capturing worker units( A probe, an SCV, and a drone that formed when the infestor swallowed several larvae) and being defeated in the end when all of its buildings are destroyed by 3 reapers and a viper consuming the last zerg building.
Season 4 Edit
Season 4 takes place in a Brood War era after the surviving Terrans of season 3 traveled back in time at 88 miles per hour. The environment is a grassy area once again. It is planned to have only 7 episodes. Carbot has described it as "a short yet very nostalgic" season.
Season 5 Edit
A StarCrafts portrait and achievement is available to those who either spawn someone up to their level by joining a party with them or be spawned up by someone else. A StarCrafts zergling-style t-shirt was available at BlizzCon 2013.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. 2012-09-07. Car Bot Animation’s "StarCrafts". Blizzard Entertainment. Last accessed 2012-10-21.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2015-06-05, ARCADE WORKSHOP: STARCRAFTS MOD. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-06-29
- ↑ 2015-08-08, StarCrafts Season 4 Episode 0 Prelude. YouTube, accessed on 2015-09-12
- ↑ 2015-08-08 Jonathan Burton awaits LotV's release alongside 5th season. Last accessed 2015-09-05
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LAKKywfYy4
- ↑ 2015-09-26, StarCrafts WoL + Hots Story in a Nutshell. YouTube, accessed on 2015-10-22
- ↑ 2015-09-25, StarCrafts S4 Ep1 BroodWar Story In a nutshell. YouTube, accessed on 2015-10-22
- ↑ 2013-06-04, RELIVE YOUR YOUTH! SPAWNING IS COMING TO STARCRAFT 2, STARTING TODAY. Fixt, accessed on 2013-10-20
- ↑ 2013-10-18, (Updated) BlizzCon® Store Online Sale Open Now Through November 9. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2013-10-20
- ↑ 2016-11-09, New Carbot In-Game Goodies Coming Soon. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2016-11-21
- ↑ Carbot Zergling Co-op commander. Battle.net, accessed on 2016-04-01