Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following section contains information from a previous version of StarCraft II which is no longer valid.
The stasis orb was a robotic aerial protoss unit set to appear in StarCraft II. Blizzard came up with the concept of the unit visually, but not so much in function, simply liking the look and pitching it as a design whenever a new protoss unit concept was pitched. It was the successor to the star relic, and had an ability to slow down opposing units by attacking them. It was later replaced by the nullifier (now sentry).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 BlizzCon Statistics 2 Shacknews.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 BlizzCon Statistics 2 Shacknews.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 SoMuchMass. 2011-10-23. BlizzCon 2011 - Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and Blizzard DOTA - Art & Technology Panel (Full). Youtube. Accessed 2011-10-26.
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy Staff. 2007-08-09. BlizzCon 2007 First Protoss Impressions. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2009-05-18.
- ↑ Karune. 2007-10-15. StarCraft II Q&A - Batch 17. StarCraft II General Discussion Forum. Accessed 2007-10-15.
- ↑ Karune. 2007-01-22. StarCraft II Q&A - Batch 26. Battle.net StarCraft II General Discussion Forum. Accessed 2008-01-22.