- This article is about the terran vehicle. For the weapon, see C-7 Stinger pistol.
This article or section contains information about StarCraft: Ghost, which has been declared non-canon. Elements may be taken as 'flavor lore' however.
In service as early as 2499, the Stinger requires a driver to operate it (usually an infantryman or ghost); a passenger can fire the pintle-mounted 35 mm HE cannon. The Stinger is very stable, and its sturdy frame is capable of crushing zerglings under its wheels.
- ↑ Knaak, Richard A. and Naohiro Washio. "Thundergod." In StarCraft: Frontline: Volume 1, pp. 48–93. Tokyopop, August 1, 2008. ISBN 1427-80721-3.
- ↑ 2005-11-06. Shinigami. BlizzCon Write-Up Warboards. Accessed 2011-01-23.
- 2006-02-09. Stinger. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-06.
- BlizzCon 2005 StarCraft: Ghost information. Terran Vehicles. Artist: Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-08.
|Terran Units and Weapons of StarCraft: Ghost|
|Terran Ground Vehicles|