|Debut||World of Warcraft (2004)|
Stitches is an undead abomination.
- In previous builds, Stitches' hook could grab an enemy and pull them to him. If the enemy moved out of the way, the hook could miss. Stitches could even grab an enemy he wasn't aiming at.
Stitches appeared in early builds of the game, when it had a good/evil system for heroes. As a "good" hero, he was outfitted with CMC armor, whilst he was clad in ultralisk parts as an "evil" character. He was under consideration to be given an appearance that bore resemblance to the Butcher.
- Life: 5+
- Attack: 1+
- Abilities: 2+
- Speed: 2+
- Disease Cloud
- Putrid Bile
- Unholy Carapace
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-24. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Art Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-26.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2013-11-15, Character List of Heroes of the Storm. Blizzpro, accessed on 2013-12-01
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-22. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Custom Maps and Editor Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-23.
- ↑ 2013-11-11, Heroes of the Storm: Sixen Interviews Dustin Browder. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-01
- ↑ 2013-11-09, BlizzCon 2013 – Heroes of the Storm – Concept Art and Screenshots. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2013-11-23
- ↑ Charles Onyett. 2011-10-21. Blizzard DOTA isn't More of the Same. IGN. Accessed 2012-05-13.
- ↑ 2011-10-23, BlizzCon 2011 - Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and Blizzard DOTA - Art & Technology Panel (Full). YouTube, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy staff. 2010-10-22. BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Custom Maps and Editor Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2010-10-23.
- ↑ 2013-10-01, BlizzCon In-Game Goodies!. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2013-10-01
|Heroes of the Storm|