Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The stone guardians have eyebeam weapons which resemble those of the colossus, though stone guardians can also attack air units.
They look like normal zealot statues before being activated.
Heroes of the StormEdit
The stone guardians appeared in Heroes of the Storm as some sort of a "boss" that, when defeated, fought on the side of the players that defeated them. They outranged towers, forcing the other side's heroes to target them fast.
The stone guardians do not possess unit portraits.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Smash and Grab (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy staff. 2011-10-26. BlizzCon 2011 StarCraft II Mod and BlizzDotA Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2011-10-26.
- ↑ IGNentertainment. 2011-10-22. Blizzard DOTA: Giant Stone Zealot Gameplay. Youtube. Accessed 2011-10-25.
- ↑ Zero. 09/08/17. July 20, 2009 Wings of Liberty Single Player Info. StarCraft Legacy. Last accessed: 09/08/17.
- ↑ Galaxy Map Editor Version 3.0.5. Accessed: 2015-12-10.