Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Super Warp Gate|
It is in three of Zeratul's missions. In "Whispers of Doom", it is used to warp in stalkers to assist Zeratul. In "Echoes of the Future", it is placed out of reach and cannot be seen or used by the player. In "In Utter Darkness", it is used to warp in the heroes and their unit counterparts.
Physically, it is smaller than a warp gate, but can create almost any protoss unit. It does not need to be placed in a power field to operate. Unlike the warp gate, it does not have a cool-down time. The only basic protoss units that the super warp gate cannot create are probes, observers, warp prisms, and motherships. None of the units created require minerals or vespene gas, but its controller must still must have enough psi. Hero units may also be created by clicking on the "blink" button.
- The super warp gate cannot change into a gateway.
- The super warp gate does not count as a gateway or a normal warp gate for tech purposes. This means if a player only have a super warp gate and doesn't have have a normal one, they cannot create any structures that require gateways, such as a cybernetics core.
- This structure is found in the map editor.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Whispers of Doom (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Echoes of the Future (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, In Utter Darkness (in English). 2010-07-27.