StarCraft II AdditionsEdit
Been looking over the characters' page and...I think it needs some expansion. Question is, how much? I'd like to invite discussion because editing the page is very time consuming and edits have been reverted in the past. I would like to contend that the following characters should at least warrant consideration for the SC2 section:--Hawki (talk) 12:45, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Egon Stettman: If we have Hanson and Swann there, I don't see why Stettman shouldn't be. Heck, he's arguably got even more reason to be there since Hanson since he's an in-game hero.
- Kachinsky/Hill: Kinda meh. I bring them up because they've got hero pages on the SC2 site. On the other hand, they have little plot relevance.
- Warfield: In-game unit and quite major.
- Mira Han: On the fence. Plays a relatively major role in HotS but...like I said, "fence."--Hawki (talk) 12:45, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Stukov/Dehaka/Zagara: No reason not to include them IMO.
- Zurvan: Worth it IMO. Around for the entirety of the Zerus arc, is a boss, plot-relevant, etc.
- Kerrigan: Already there, but I'm wondering if there should be three entries - Infested Kerrigan (WoL), post-WoL Kerrigan (brown hair, arguably a terran character), and Primal Kerrigan. SC1 does the divide, but still...
- Primal pack leaders: Eh...too minor IMO.--Hawki (talk) 12:45, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm kinda on the fence about Karass, Mohandar, and Urun. They're relatively minor plotwise, but so far have had the same no. of in-game appearances as Artanis.
- Tassadar: Um...honestly 50/50.
- Lassara/Expedition Leader: No.
- Nyon: I'm inclined to say yes. While his plot role is minor (as in, just the face of the Tal'darim), he at least pops up reguarly in WoL.--Hawki (talk) 12:45, March 9, 2014 (UTC)