Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StarCraft II AdditionsEdit
Been looking over the characters' page and...I think it needs some expansion. Question is, how much? I'd like to invite discussion because editing the page is very time consuming and edits have been reverted in the past. I would like to contend that the following characters should at least warrant consideration for the SC2 section:--Hawki (talk) 12:45, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Egon Stettman: If we have Hanson and Swann there, I don't see why Stettman shouldn't be. Heck, he's arguably got even more reason to be there since Hanson since he's an in-game hero.
- Kachinsky/Hill: Kinda meh. I bring them up because they've got hero pages on the SC2 site. On the other hand, they have little plot relevance.
- Warfield: In-game unit and quite major.
- Mira Han: On the fence. Plays a relatively major role in HotS but...like I said, "fence."--Hawki (talk) 12:45, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Stukov/Dehaka/Zagara: No reason not to include them IMO.
- Zurvan: Worth it IMO. Around for the entirety of the Zerus arc, is a boss, plot-relevant, etc.
- Kerrigan: Already there, but I'm wondering if there should be three entries - Infested Kerrigan (WoL), post-WoL Kerrigan (brown hair, arguably a terran character), and Primal Kerrigan. SC1 does the divide, but still...
- Primal pack leaders: Eh...too minor IMO.--Hawki (talk) 12:45, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm kinda on the fence about Karass, Mohandar, and Urun. They're relatively minor plotwise, but so far have had the same no. of in-game appearances as Artanis.
- Tassadar: Um...honestly 50/50.
- Lassara/Expedition Leader: No.
- Nyon: I'm inclined to say yes. While his plot role is minor (as in, just the face of the Tal'darim), he at least pops up reguarly in WoL.--Hawki (talk) 12:45, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
Some characters are useless... for me the best thing to do is insert ONLY the Official page Characters, yhea, I know they don't update it yet, but is quite obvius when they will do it they will add at least: Dehaka, Stukov, Artanis, Rohana, Alarak, Karax, Vorazun, Talandar, Selendis, but a lot of others are useless... for exemple Cooper
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/game/hero/--PRISON KEEPER (talk) 11:31, January 7, 2016 (UTC)
Ok, guys, I make the page most serious, for the Terran I only insert the characters in the official page, for the others... I leave most all, the Zerg I merged Primal and normal (because Dehaka and Kerrigan are Primals too), the only problem is, I don't find any Primal Kerrigan portrait.
P.s. The Talis portrait is wrong, that is the Adept, if you go to the editor you can see Talis portrait is brighter, for Rohana I think is better add the portrait without the cords.--PRISON KEEPER (talk) 11:57, January 7, 2016 (UTC)
- I've reverted it for now, but it has its own problems. I agree that some of the characters (e.g. Cooper) are far too minor, but others still warrant inclusion, even if they don't have a hero page (e.g. Lockwell). At this point in time, I feel all additions should be discussed here first.
- So, on that note, remove Cooper, Cade, and Earl for starters. Probably the primal zerg bar Dehaka and Zurvan. Talis is fine as is, even with the portrait discrepencies.--Hawki (talk) 12:07, January 7, 2016 (UTC)