Tarsonis City was the capital city of Tarsonis.
Tarsonis City was the planet's main city and seat of the Confederate Government. Its population, in the millions, was greater than that of some terran worlds. The sprawling cityscape was punctured by the 'spires' of its tallest buildings, its architecture ranging from such high-rise structures, to slab-like appartment complexes, to slums and mazelike streets. The city was named twice because of its grandeur. 
During the Great War, the city was ruined by the Sons of Korhal and zerg invasion of Tarsonis. Rebel and Confederate forces battled in the streets and the western precincts was set aflame by a crashed battlecruiser.
- Bennet Mansion
- Firefly Club
- Kenshi Kafé
- Milton Bodega
- Trank Club
- Tygore Estate
- Confederate Council Headquarters (presumably)
- Ghost Academy
- Hall of Reason (part of a university)
- Kusinis Tower
- Tarsonis City Municipal Hall
- Terra Skyscraper
- UNN Building
- Waits Amphitheatre
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. 2010-07-24. Koprulu Sector Systems: Tarsonis. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2010-07-24.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Grubb, Jeff (February 27, 2001). StarCraft: Liberty's Crusade. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-671-04148-7.
- ↑ DeCandido, Keith R. A. (November 28, 2006). StarCraft: Ghost: Nova. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-7434-7134-2.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Dietz, William C. (April 6, 2010). StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils. Simon & Schuster (Gallery Books). ISBN 978-1416-55084-6.
- ↑ Furman, Simon (w), Federico Dallocchio, Carlos D'Anda (p, i). "StarCraft #7" StarCraft 1 (7) (January 20, 2009) DC Comics (Wildstorm).