Telekinesis is a type of psionic power. It is the ability to move objects with one's mind and even use one's mind itself as a weapon.
Telekinesis is a relatively rare psionic power for terrans, at least when compared with telepathy. Few terrans possess psionic powers and even fewer possess telekinesis, requiring a PI of at least 8 to possess it. Those who do so become the most powerful of ghosts and are referred to as "teeks."
Nova Terra gets headaches whenever she uses her telekinetic abilities, though this is the exception for terran teeks rather than the rule. Using telekinesis, she was able to "fry" brains, jam firearms, send objects flying through the air, and levitate to an extent.
Sarah Kerrigan retained her telekinetic abilities as the Queen of Blades. In primal form, she demonstrated the ability to levitate. Overlords also possess telekinesis, specifically a weak telekinetic ability that, along with helium-filled gas sacs, they used to propel themselves.
Heroes of the StormEdit
Known Terran TelekineticsEdit
- Agent X81505M
- Delta Emblock
- Amanda Haley
- Jackson Hauler
- Sarah Kerrigan
- Colin Phash (demonstrated a psychic attack ability against the zerg)
- Nova Terra
- Kath Toom (post-terrazine enhancement)
- Gabriel Tosh
- Kare Vaessen (demonstrated psychic attack ability)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 DeCandido, Keith R. A. (November 28, 2006). StarCraft: Ghost: Nova. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-7434-7134-2.
- ↑ Kenyon, Nate. (September 27, 2011). StarCraft: Ghost: Spectres. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-1439-10938-0.
- ↑ Ghost Profile: Delta. Ghost Profile: Delta, accessed on 2016-03-24
- ↑ Golden, Christie (May 22, 2007). StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga #1: Firstborn. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-7434-7125-3.
- ↑ 2014-11-07, StarCraft II Legacy of the Void Campaign Overview. YouTube, accessed on 2014-11-12
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft. (Blizzard Entertainment) (in English). March 31, 1998
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). July 27, 2010
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Blizzard Entertainment. Heroes of the Storm (Blizzard Entertainment) (in English). June 2, 2015
- ↑ Rosenberg, Aaron (May 23, 2006). StarCraft: Queen of Blades. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0-7434-7133-6.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Cinematic: Ascension (in English). 2013-03-12.
- ↑ Karune. 2007-12-14. StarCraft II Q&A - Batch 24. StarCraft II General Discussion Forum. Accessed 2007-12-14.
The list of authors can be seen in the page history of Telekinesis.
Wikipedia content was licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License prior to June 15, 2009 is. Wikipedia content from June 15, 2009, and StarCraft Wiki content, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported).