|The Dark Templar Saga|
Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star)
May 22, 2007 (Firstborn)
|Book 1: Firstborn|
|Book 2: Shadow Hunters|
|Book 3: Twilight|
The Dark Templar Saga is a trilogy of books written by author Christie Golden. It details events in protoss history and serves as a prequel to StarCraft II storyline, setting up some plotlines and foreshadowing some of its events. It was written concurrently with StarCraft II's storyline. The Dark Templar Saga was originally said to take place in the fourth year after the Brood War, putting it many months or a year before StarCraft II. However, the timeline in StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils lists it as occurring in 2503. In regards to links to timeline articles, this wiki has gone with the '03 timeframe.
- Infested Kerrigan
- Arcturus Mengsk
- Valerian Mengsk
- Devon Starke
- Ethan Stewart
- Charles Whittier
- ↑ Metzen, Chris; Chambers, Andy; StarCraft Legacy staff. 2009-04-03. BlizzCon 2007 StarCraft Lore Panel Editorial. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2009-05-18.
- ↑ Chris Metzen, StarCraft Legacy staff. 2009-07-20 July 20, 2009 Metzen Interview. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2009-09-07.
- ↑ April 6, 2010. "Timeline". StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). pp. 311 - 323. ISBN 978-1416-55084-6.
- ↑ Golden, Christie. 2006, December. What's New. Christiegolden.com Accessed 2007-09-07.
- ↑ 2006-09-23. Starcraft Trilogy: The Dark Templar pocketbook. Blizzplanet. Accessed 2007-09-08.
- ↑ 2008-12-09, Projects Updates #2: The Dark Templar Trilogy and Arthas. Christie Golden. Accessed on 2008-13-09