You may be looking for:
Dium Flecc took an SR-8 after he had left the Dominion Armed Forces, and used it for range boar hunts. When a mutalisks began attacking tourists on Choss, he used it to shoot down one of them, but was caught by the creature's acidic blood.
This article or section contains information about StarCraft: Ghost, which has been declared non-canon. Elements may be taken as 'flavor lore' however.
StarCraft: Ghost StatisticsEdit
- ↑ 2006-02-02. Weapons. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-01.
- ↑ Golden, Christie. StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga #1: Firstborn. Pocket Star Books, May 2007. ISBN 0-7434-7125-3.
- ↑ Dietz, William C. (April 6, 2010). StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils. Simon & Schuster (Gallery Books). ISBN 978-1416-55084-6.
- ↑ BlizzCon 2005 StarCraft: Ghost information. Terran Infantry. Artist: Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-08.
- ↑ 2005-05-25. Light Infantry. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-06.
- ↑ Bogdanove, Kal-El. "Frenzy." (Feb. 28, 2013). Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft Lore: Frenzy Accessed 2013-02-28.
- ↑ Weapons: StarCraft Ghost. Accessed on 2011-02--3