Trains are a form of transport utilized by terrans.
Trains have been utilized by the terrans of the Koprulu sector since the days of the Terran Confederacy. In fringe colonies, these trains were often the target of bandit raids, necessitating local authorities to send outriders with the shipments.
In 2506, Moebius Corps ran trains across Tarsonis to ferry supplies for Amon's forces. Graven Hill was tasked with destroying these trains, but his forces did not arrive in time. Instead he tasked allied commanders with intercepting these trains before they could escape.  When one of their bases was being raided by General Carolina Davis and two commanders, Moebius Corps attempted to ferry out their research on two trains, which Davis requested the commanders destroy.
Trains appear as the objective of the "Great Train Robbery" and "Oblivion Express" missions, and as a bonus objective on "Part and Parcel." In the first two, they will spawn from three tracks, and the players are tasked with destroying them before they are able to escape. The health of the train varies depending on the mission and difficulty. Trains usually run with an escort of support forces.
- ↑ Grubb, Jeff (February 27, 2001). StarCraft: Liberty's Crusade. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0671-04148-9.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, The Great Train Robbery (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Golden, Christie (April 12, 2011). StarCraft II: Devils' Due. Simon & Schuster (Gallery Books). ISBN 978-1416-55085-3.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Co-op Missions, Oblivion Express (in English). 2015-11-17.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Co-op Missions, Part and Parcel (in English). 2017-11-14.