Jewel fish (possibly introduced)
Turaxis II is a planet situated in or near the Koprulu Sector.
It featured a single ocean. Its three moons ensures it has a short (six hour) night and a long twilight. It had a noticeable agricultural industry, with moss farms being one example. Fishing fleets operate on the planet.
The Guild WarsEdit
During the Guild Wars, the Terran Confederacy and Kel-Morian Combine fought over it. The Confederacy used an elite force, the 321st Colonial Rangers Battalion, in high-priority missions on the planet.
During the Guild Wars, the Terran Confederacy held control of the western half of the planet, with the Kel-Morian Combine holding the eastern part. The disputed zone was bordered on its western edge by the Snakeback Mountains. Firebase Zulu and Fort Howe, Confederate bases, were near the disputed zone.
The strategic city of Polk's Pride was divided into a Kel-Morian-dominated north and a Confederate-dominated south, split by the Paddick River, until Confederate Colonel Javier Vanderspool oversaw the capture of the northern section.
- Burr's Crossing
- Finner's Crossing
- Free Port
- Polk's Pride
- Port Horthra
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Dietz, William C. (April 6, 2010). StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils. Simon & Schuster (Gallery Books). ISBN 978-1416-55084-6.
- ↑ Bogdanove, Kal-El. "The Fightin' SceeVees." (May 30, 2013). Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft Lore: The Fightin' SceeVees. Accessed 2013-05-30
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment staff. 2010-07-24. Cast of Characters: Tychus Findlay. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2010-07-24.
- ↑ Furman, Simon (w), Federico Dallocchio, Mike S. Miller, Carlos D'Anda (p, i). "StarCraft #6" StarCraft 1 (6) (November 25, 2009) DC Comics (Wildstorm).
- ↑ Waugh, James. "A War On." (Feb. 13, 2013). Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft Lore: A War On Accessed 2013-02-13.