Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The title of this article is conjectural. The subject has no canonical name.
Twilight is a reference to a combination between the Khala and the Void. Few characters have wielded it, due to the history of animosity between the Khalai and the Dark Templar. Wielding the power can be extremely dangerous. Tassadar, one of the few characters to do so, is sometimes known as the "Twilight Messiah".
Known Users of TwilightEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Rosenberg, Aaron (May 23, 2006). StarCraft: Queen of Blades. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-7434-7133-4.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Golden, Christie (November 27, 2007). StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga #2: Shadow Hunters. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-7434-7126-1.
- ↑ Metzen, Chris; Chambers, Andy; StarCraft Legacy staff. 2009-04-03. BlizzCon 2007 StarCraft Lore Panel Editorial. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2009-05-18.
- ↑ Zapotek, Ren (w), Noel Rodriguez (p, i), Mel Joy San Juan (i). "Twilight Archon." In StarCraft: Frontline: Volume 3 (paperback binding), pp. ?-?. Tokyopop, July 1, 2009. ISBN 1427-80832-5.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment Staff. 2007-11-21. The Story so Far... Part 1: StarCraft. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-11-21.