Confederate colony world (formerly)
Due to its co-orbiting, the planet has extremes of climates. A change of a few kilometers would change the temperature, humidity and other aspects of climate.
Along with Tyrador IX, Tyrador VIII is the outermost planet in the system. Of the pair, Tyrador VIII appears to be the smaller.
It was famous for its centers of higher learning, orderly streets, and sanitary parks.
Tyrador VIII was one of the first "planned" worlds of the Terran Confederacy. During the Guild Wars, in 2488, the Kel-Morian Combine launched at least one attack on Tyrador VIII near a refinery.
The Great WarEdit
The Second Great WarEdit
During the Second Great War, the Queen of Blades attacked the Moebius Foundation's main research campus on the planet. Three Moebius Security teams were sent by Doctor Emil Narud to purge the Foundation data cores. They were unable to reach those cores and the survivors took refuge on the campus rooftops. Raynor's Raiders arrived and helped them destroy the data cores before evacuating.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 DeCandido, Keith R. A. (November 28, 2006). StarCraft: Ghost: Nova. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0743-47134-3.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 McNeill, Graham (December 30, 2008). StarCraft: I, Mengsk. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 1416-55083-6.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, The Moebius Factor (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Dietz, William C. (April 6, 2010). StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils. Simon & Schuster (Gallery Books). ISBN 978-1416-55084-6.
- ↑ Giffen, Keith and Simon Furman (w), Federico Dallocchio (p, i), Milen Parvanov (col). "StarCraft #1" StarCraft 1 (1) (May 27, 2009) DC Comics (Wildstorm).
The list of authors can be seen in the page history of List of locations in the StarCraft series#Tyrador.
Wikipedia content was licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License prior to June 15, 2009 is. Wikipedia content from June 15, 2009, and StarCraft Wiki content, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported).