Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Terran Dominion (March, 2500—)
Vincent served as a sergeant in the 22nd Confederate Marine Division as the head of A Company. Like the rest of his company, he took part in its perpetual poker game, though taking winnings from Vincent was not recommended, excessive calisthenics being a common punishment.
In the weeks leading up to the fall of the Confederacy, Vincent was heavily involved in the war against the zerg, only to be recalled to Tarsonis to help recover a rogue telepath for the Ghost Program. Along with Wrangler Malcolm Kelerchian, Vincent and the rest of the unit were dispatched to the southwestern district of Tarsonis City. Due to orders from General Ledbetter, the plan was accelerated, Vincent leading A Company to secure the roof and upper floors of the building that the target was located in. The operation was a success, though only led to the battle against the zerg on the planet.
In the aftermath of the Confederacy's destruction, Vincent and the rest of the Division became part of the Dominion Marine Corps, continuing their fight against the zerg. By 2503, Vincent had been promoted to the rank of captain and was second in command of the division. That same year, the Annihilators took part in an operation on Altara, to provide assistance for ghost Kath Toom. Toom was abducted by an unidentified force, and Nova Terra (now a ghost herself) and Malcolm Kelerchian were given command of a unit assigned to investigate the abduction and indeed, the string of ghost abductions that had preceeded it. This didn't sit well with Major Spaulding, who confronted Colonel Jackson Hauler over the issue. Vincent accompanied him to the bridge of the Palatine to meet the CO.
After the unidentified force, revealed to be rogue ghosts known as spectres, attempted to kidnap Emperor Arcturus Mengsk from Korhal Palace, Spaulding confronted Hauler on Nova's role, and demanded she be discharged to him and face trial. Vincent accompanied him with two other marines. After Hauler demanded Spaulding and his troops leave, Vincent accompanied his commander off the ship.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Kenyon, Nate. (September 27, 2011). StarCraft: Ghost: Spectres. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-1439-10938-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 DeCandido, Keith R. A. (November 28, 2006). StarCraft: Ghost: Nova. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0743-47134-3.
- ↑ April 6, 2010. "Timeline". StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils. Simon & Schuster (Gallery Books). pp. 311 - 323. ISBN 978-1416-55084-6.
- ↑ April 12, 2011. "Timeline." StarCraft II: Devils' Due. Simon & Schuster (Gallery Books). pp. 248-262. ISBN 978-1416-55085-3.
- ↑ September 27, 2011. "Timeline." StarCraft: Ghost: Spectres. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). pp. 393-416. ISBN 978-1439-10938-0.