Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The concept of the viper goes as far back as 2008. It resembled a snake/scorpion in this form. Concepts were done by Samwise Didier. Its current aesthetic is a cross between a cobra/scorpion and a wasp.
- Ocular Parasite: The viper grants detection to an allied non-massive unit. The viper can target other vipers or itself with this ability. It can only be used once. This ability has probably been removed as of April 2012, since the overseer has been returned, and the viper made into a "pure" spellcaster.
- ↑ 2011-10-23, BlizzCon 2011 - Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and Blizzard DOTA - Art & Technology Panel (Full). YouTube, accessed on 2011-11-07
- ↑ June, 2012, Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm "New Units" Gameplay Preview With Sam Didier. G4, accessed on 2012-06-21
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Dustin Browder. 2012-04-11. Developer Update: Heart of the Swarm Multiplayer - Starcraft II. Battle.net, accessed on 2012-04-11.
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ 2011-10-27, BlizzCon 2011: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm – Units and Abilities. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2011-11-06