You may be looking for:
The Warbringer was a reaver developed with a powerful A.I. that specialized in advanced siege warfare.
During the Great War, the Warbringer fought alongside Mojo's Boys. Midway through the conflict it was captured by Schezar's Scavengers and placed in a stasis cell on Aiur. Protoss Praetor Mojo enlisted the help of a breakaway faction of Alpha Squadron, a military unit within the Terran Dominion, led by Tom Kazansky and Magellan. The terrans rescued Mojo, the Danimoth and the Warbringer from captivity.
A New WarbringerEdit
In Enslavers, Warbringer serves as a hero reaver. Compared to a regular reaver, it has much higher stats with all reaver upgrades.
In addition, Warbringer attacks immediately, instead of waiting before attacking like an ordinary reaver.
Each scarab does 100 normal damage, upgradable to 125, plus splash damage. Scarabs will chase their target on the ground, self-destructing harmlessly after five seconds if it cannot make contact. Scarabs cannot ascend or descend from cliffs, but may use ramps. Scarabs may not be intercepted.
- In the final mission of StarCraft: Enslavers, all heroes (including the Warbringer) are expendable.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). November 10, 2015
- ↑ StarCraft. Vivendi Games. Mission: Enslavers bonus campaign, mission 2B: "The Rescue" (in English). 1998.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 StarCraft. Vivendi Games. Mission: Enslavers bonus campaign, mission 3B: "The Final Blow" (in English). 1998.
- ↑ 2017-04-24, StarCraft II Co-op Commander Reveal. Twitch.com, accessed on 2017-04-24
- ↑ Stephanus Rudiyanto N. StarCraft: BroodWar Expert Guide. GameFAQs. Accessed 2012-02-04.