Warp blades are powerful Nerazim melee weapons.
The origins of the warp blade lie on the xel'naga ship the Nerazim departed Aiur in. Gaining access to new knowledge, the Nerazim used the psi-blade as a template to forge an instrument with which to shape their burgeoning psionic ability, and infuse it with Void energy. Warp blades are more powerful than psi-blades, and react to the user's strength of will, turning centuries of discipline and training into a powerful weapon. Further iterations on its design yielded scythe-like blades, which helped diversify the combat style of the Dark Templar. These warp scythes are wielded by the Zer'atai, while the Lenassa favor "wickedly curved" warp blades.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 2015-04-09, Dark Templar Science. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-04-11
- ↑ Underwood, Peter, Chris Metzen and Bill Roper. StarCraft: Brood War (Manual). Irvine, Calif.: Blizzard Entertainment, 1998.
- ↑ Xordiah. 2009-01-08. Vote for Your Favorite StarCraft II Dark Templar. Battle.net StarCraft II General Discussion Forum. Accessed 2009-01-98.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment staff. 2009-01-08. Dark Templar Vote: Decide Which Clan Wins the Battle. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2009-01-08.
- ↑ 2014-11-07, StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void - Oblivion. YouTube, accessed on 2014-12-02
- ↑ 2008-05-02. BlizzCast: Taking You Deeper into the World of Blizzard: Episode I. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2008-01-10.
- ↑ Didier, Samwise. The Art of StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (hardcover). Blizzard Entertainment, March 12, 2013.