Warp blades are powerful Nerazim melee weapons. They are based on modified psi blade technology. After the severing of his nerve chords, Artanis demonstrated the ability to wield a warp and psi blade in tandem. They are able to parry psi-blade attacks, and be parried in turn.
- ↑ Underwood, Peter, Chris Metzen and Bill Roper. StarCraft: Brood War (Manual). Irvine, Calif.: Blizzard Entertainment, 1998.
- ↑ 2014-11-07, StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void - Oblivion. YouTube, accessed on 2014-12-02
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment staff. 2009-01-08. Dark Templar Vote: Decide Which Clan Wins the Battle. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2009-01-08.
- ↑ Xordiah. 2009-01-08. Vote for Your Favorite StarCraft II Dark Templar. Battle.net StarCraft II General Discussion Forum. Accessed 2009-01-98.
- ↑ 2008-05-02. BlizzCast: Taking You Deeper into the World of Blizzard: Episode I. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2008-01-10.
- ↑ Didier, Samwise. The Art of StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (hardcover). Blizzard Entertainment, March 12, 2013.