Warp blades are powerful Nerazim melee weapons. They are based on modified psi blade technology.
The Lenassa clan favors "wickedly curved" warp blades while the Zer'atai wield warp scythes.
The single-blade design was originally intended for Zeratul's character only, but due to time constraints, the same unit design was used for all dark templar in StarCraft: Brood War.
Vindictus has been depicted using similar weapons in concept art.
- ↑ Underwood, Peter, Chris Metzen and Bill Roper. StarCraft: Brood War (Manual). Irvine, Calif.: Blizzard Entertainment, 1998.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment staff. 2009-01-08. Dark Templar Vote: Decide Which Clan Wins the Battle. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2009-01-08.
- ↑ Xordiah. 2009-01-08. Vote for Your Favorite StarCraft II Dark Templar. Battle.net StarCraft II General Discussion Forum. Accessed 2009-01-98.
- ↑ 2008-05-02. BlizzCast: Taking You Deeper into the World of Blizzard: Episode I. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2008-01-10.
- ↑ Didier, Samwise. The Art of StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (hardcover). Blizzard Entertainment, March 12, 2013.