Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Structure description(src)
Warp conduits are protoss transport devices that allow specialized craft to travel between planets, and to different locations on the surface of the same planet. They require a connection to the psionic matrix to function.
Shakuras was the hub of the warp network that they form by the Second Great War. Its warp conduit possessed a different design from the others. During the End War, Hierarch Artanis and the Daelaam defended the conduit to allow the Nerazim to evacuate the planet.
A similar device was present on a distant, shadowed world in the Overmind's vision of Amon's final victory. This structure displayed an orange portal and different color scheme from other warp conduits.
Warp conduits appear in the Heart of the Swarm mission "Shoot the Messenger." Kerrigan must prevent shuttles from entering them. The warp conduits cannot be destroyed, and have no displayable stats. At first only one conduit is active, but as the mission progresses, others are activated.
- Aiur (multiple)
- Distant, shadowed world (negated future)
- Shakuras (warp network hub, formerly)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Heart of the Swarm, Shoot the Messenger (in English). 2013-03-12.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Legacy of the Void, For Aiur! (in English). 2015-11-10.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Legacy of the Void, Amon's Reach (in English). 2015-11-10.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, In Utter Darkness (in English). 2010-07-27.