Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Average 30 Kelvin (-243.15° C)
0.48g (1g in Umojan facilities)
Accomplished xenobiologists from throughout the Protectorate find themselves gravitating to XT39323's massive laboratories for the prospect of working with rare, volatile and dangerous subjects - among them zerg specimens, psionically neutered and removed from the Swarm. These research laboratories also did research on the raven and its AI, and military consultants on the planet expressed concerns that if such a powerful AI could gain sentience, it would lead to abject disaster.
During the Second Great War, the planet's primary research facility came under attack by Terran Dominion forces, seeking to assassinate Sarah Kerrigan. The facility was successfully evacuated, though Commander Jim Raynor was captured.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Blizzard Entertainment. 2013-03-21. Koprulu Sector Systems: XT39323. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2013-08-15.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Cinematic: Hopes and Fears (in English). 2013-03-12.
- ↑ 2014-10-10, Raven Science. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2014-10-21
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Cinematic: Get it Together (in English). 2013-03-12.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Heart of the Swarm, Back in the Saddle (in English). 2013-03-12.