features some changes from the classic tactics but overall remains similar.
- Using queens to increase the number of larvae per hatchery.
- Using queens to spread creep, which makes the ground units faster while it gives you map-control.
- All zerg ground units can burrow, the infestor and the roach can even move while burrowed.
- Spine crawlers and spore crawlers can be pulled out, so that they can move but not attack. It takes some time to bury them again.
- Overlords could get an upgrade, so that they are faster and that they can transport units.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.