Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
features some changes from the classic tactics but overall remains similar.
- Using queens to increase the number of larvae per hatchery.
- Using queens to spread creep, which makes the ground units faster while it gives you map-control.
- All zerg ground units can burrow, the infestor and the roach can even move while burrowed.
- Spine crawlers and spore crawlers can be pulled out, so that they can move but not attack. It takes some time to bury them again.
- Overlords could get an upgrade, so that they are faster and that they can transport units.